The benefits of blockchain-based digital credentials
Issue verifiable digital records in a blockchain-secured format
Forward-thinking organizations across every industry are looking to blockchain technology to combat fraud, mitigate risk and relieve administrative burdens associated with exchanging information and content. When used to issue official records as part of a holistic content and process management strategy, the power of blockchain only grows.
Hyland Credentials provides the technology to issue official records using a blockchain-anchored format. Our digital credentials are easily shareable and instantly verifiable anywhere in the world.
Blockchain-anchored solutions for digital credentials empower organizations like higher education institutions, governmental agencies, commercial enterprises and healthcare institutions to instantly validate the authenticity of any document. Diplomas, transcripts, physician certification and professional licensure are just some examples of what can be advanced via digital credentials.
Any organization that issues credentials or documents that may require validation and review can benefit from a blockchain-based digital credentials solution.
Blockchains are a shared infrastructure that can verify credentials far more durably, securely and conveniently than any single authority.
- Improve efficiency – Send or verify blockchain-anchored records without requiring an intermediary.
- Provide ownership - Empower recipients with records they own and can have verified anywhere.
- Increase security - Know that records are secure, tamper-proof and vendor independent.
- Promote awareness - Draw attention to your programs and your brand with records that can be safely shared online.
- Prevent fraud - Use cryptographic signatures to make it difficult to impersonate your organization's official records.
Hyland is revolutionizing the way organizations across industries issue and verify credentials while empowering individuals to better understand and use their digital identities.